Monday, March 22, 2010

Guild of American Papercutters

You are now reading the blog of the newest member of the Guild of American Papercutters Board of Directors, the largest organization of papercutters in the western hemisphere.

I received word of my nomiation from Marie-Helene Grabmanm, the president of the Guild, about a week ago and just heard last night of my unanimous acceptance onto the board.

I very much look forward to being an active participant in the Guild's growth and I am truly honored and flabbergasted that I was even considered!

To find out more about the GAP, to become a member (we publish a quarterly magazine with new art, history, and news from around the world), and to see the work of local and international papercutters, visit their site at www.papercutters.org

5 comments:

Mr Yen said...

Congratulations!! Well deserved ^_^

Ann said...

Congratulations and best wishes

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Would love to check out the site, but only a blank screne comes up. Can you help?

ChristineMarie said...


Website Designer Amravati
I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.