Monday, June 1, 2009

Some good news


Okay, haven't posted in a very long time, and I'm tired of the depressing post sitting pretty at the top of the blog, so here's some good stuff.

First, the custom papercuts for anniversaries has completely taken off! I'm shipping 3-4 a day and it's fun but challenging to keep up.

In other news, we are moving back to Boston, right next to Jen's work, and I'll get an entire 12x12 room to use for my business, complete with views of Boston's skyline.

I'll be doing an outdoor show in Maine this August, which is the same place I did my very first show, this time, things will be much better though! I'm finding I'm a bit late for many of the show deadlines, and I only seem to hear about shows when they're being advertised a few days before the main event!

Okay, enough for now, I actually have to get back to work as I need to get a piece that's going to over to the UK finished before the post office closes!

4 comments:

Erich and Stacy said...

Hey guys! Beautiful view! Where is that? We're doing well here in Washington, though we're gearing up for Erich to be leaving for another month and a half. How is the puppy? Hope you are both well! :)

Artsnark said...

Sounds like an exciting time! I love Boston - lucky you

Little Dickens Designs said...

Congratulations! I love Boston.

ChristineMarie said...

Thanks for sharing such awesome blog post, I appreciate your efforts for spreading useful information.
Web Development Company